Restore functionality in the H99 Mining Colony!
The mining colony of Alpha Base H99 needs your help! A terrible storm has damaged the colony’s equipment and we need you to use your programming skills to complete the mission!
- Explore the surface of Planet H99 with two different rover models.
- Use the Vacuum attachment on the rover models to collect Unobtanium Cystal samples.
- Transport Ion Propulsion Fuel Barrels to Fuel Stations so that the Enigma Rocket can return to Earth with the crystals.
- Deliver Charge Cubes to the colony’s Communication Towers to enable direct robot control and additional mission insertion points.
Robot Virtual Worlds Engine
The Robot Virtual Worlds Engine is a required download in order to use any Level Packs shown on this page.
- Download and install ROBOTC for RVW.
- Download and install Operation Reset.
- Visit robotvirtualworlds.com for more game media, programming rubrics, lesson plans, and more!
How to Set Up Robot Virtual Worlds:
- PC Compatible OS: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo processor family or better, AMD Athlon X2 processor family or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800GTS or better, ATI Radeon™ HD 3850 or better
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c and DirectX® 10
- Hard Drive: 250 MB free hard drive space
- Sound: Standard audio device