Learn ROBOTC programming for VEX competitions
This course is designed to help new and returning VEX Robotics, BEST Robotics and TSA team members learn to program in the ROBOTC for Cortex and PIC Programming Language.
Some of the content and resources found on this page are things the Robotics Academy thinks are important for you to succeed at your competition.
- Topic 1: VEX Cortex Setup Resources
- Topic 2: Basic Autonomous Programming
- Topic 3: Autonomous Programming with Sensors
- Topic 4: Remote Control Programming
- Topic 5: Competition Templates and Testing
- ROBOTC for VEX Cortex and PIC installed on your computer
- A VEX Cortex-based robot with VEXnet Joysticks
- Alternatively the Robot Virtual Worlds software will allow you to practice your ROBOTC programming without a physical robot.
- Programming Hardware (USB A-to-A cable, USB-to-Serial cable)
How to get started:
- Step 1: Sign up for a CS2N Account. Creating a CS2N account gets you access to training and CS2N features.
- Step 2: Enroll in Training You must log in (using your CS2N account) and enroll in this particular course in order to access the training materials.
- Step 3: Start learning how to program!