- Students may work on the video as an individual or as part of a team. Teams could be any number of students up to a class size.
- Students can use any software to create their video, though CS2N has training and materials for SAM Animation.
- Students can use drawings and animation for their video.
- Projects will be rated based on these scoring guidelines.
- Projects may be uploaded to YouTube and then submitted on this page OR may be exported to a playable DVD and sent to the ACLA Administrative Office:
c/o Kristin Rama
22 Wabash Street, Suite 202
Pittsburgh, PA 15220
- Submissions cannot be longer than 2 minutes.
- The project must include at least one character from one book and a plot from a different book. The books used must be chosen from the 2013 Children's Choice Awards' list.
- Submissions must be uploaded to CS2N or sent to ACLA Administrative Office by April 15, 2013.