PLTW Uncomplicate Your Classroom Video Contest
We know you dedicate a lot to making sure your students have a great school year and we want you to have a great year, too. Show us how you plan to use the Robomatter PLTW Upgrade Pack to uncomplicate your classroom and you could win great prizes for you and your school! Here’s how it works: Send us a short video about your PLTW robotics classroom or school and how you plan to use the PLTW Upgrade Pack to extend your students’ robotics experience. We’ll pick three finalists from all of the entries and let the community vote on who they think should win.
- The finalist with the most votes will receive: A PLTW Upgrade Pack + 50 Robot Virtual Worlds Homework Packs (180-Day License) + the ROBOTC VEX Cortex Video Trainer to help you get the most out of Robot Virtual Worlds and ROBOTC (valued at $1798 MSRP
- The first runner-up will receive: A PLTW Upgrade Pack + the ROBOTC VEX Cortex Video Trainer
- The second runner-up will receive: 50% off the purchase of a PLTW Upgrade Pack + the ROBOTC VEX Cortex Video Trainer
Entering the contest is easy. Just follow these three steps:
- Start by making sure you have a valid ROBOTC/PLTW 2015-2016 License ID. You’ll need this to submit your entry.
- Make your video: Show us how you think the upgrade pack can help you, your students, or your school. (Videos should be no longer than three minutes.)
- Submit your video by 11:59 EDT on September 20, 2015.
We’ll announce the three finalists on September 23rd. Voting will begin at noon ET on the 23rd and will continue until 11:59 pm ET on September 30th. Limit one vote per person, per day. To learn more, visit : http://robotc.net/pltw/contest
Posted on August 16, 2015 in Announcements by Cara Friez : 2 Comments
You must be logged in to comment
I love this site• Posted on August 27, 2015 |
I really wish i had seen this sooner! Not enough time to submit a video now...• Posted on September 18, 2015 |